Bulgogi Beef Recipe
This is going to endure a pretty slow postal service to write, since I know almost goose egg most the fine fine art of bulgogi. I create know that if yous follow along alongside what I did inwards the video, you’re going to terminate upwards alongside something real delicious, in addition to fairly gorgeous, in addition to then that’s a skilful house to start.
I also know that yous tin strength out command the texture past times making your slices thicker or thinner, every bit good every bit changing the marination time. Obviously, the thinner the slice, in addition to the longer it’s inwards the marinade, the softer in addition to to a greater extent than tender the meat becomes. However, yous tin strength out piece of occupation also far, ending upwards alongside something mushy, in addition to unappetizing.
Unfortunately, this is a affair of case in addition to error, in addition to and then to avoid all that, I mostly piece of occupation alongside simply an hr or two, which e’er seems similar enough to me. I don’t desire mushy meat, inwards the best examples I’ve had of this inwards Korean restaurants, piece tender, nonetheless had a picayune fleck of chewiness to them. Besides, the fact that this is such a fast-acting marinade, is i of the large advantages.
If yous don’t create the boneless brusk ribs, in addition to piece of occupation alongside pork loin, or chicken, you’ll desire to endure specially careful, since it has less connection tissue. By the way, if yous are an experienced bulgogi master, delight experience gratis to transcend whatsoever tips along. I actually promise to plough over this a get soon. Enjoy!
Ingredients for 2 large portions:
- 1 1/4 pound boneless beef brusk rib, or whatsoever other meat, sliced most 1/8-inch thick
- 4 finely crushed garlic cloves
- 1 generous tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/3 loving cup freshly grated Asian pear
- 1/4 loving cup grated yellowish onion
- 1/4 loving cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 or 2 tablespoon calorie-free dark-brown sugar, depending on how sweetness yous similar it
- 1 tablespoon Korean chili flakes (Gochugaru)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- sliced dark-green onions to finish
- steamed rice