After likewise many requests to count, I’m in conclusion posting my recipe for kimchi fried rice, too yesteryear “my recipe,” I hateful everyone’s recipe, since give or stimulate got a handful of meat, they’re all pretty much the same.
Having said that, I’ll give a call out to the lovely too talented, Maanchi, since I checked her channel to brand certain I wasn’t missing whatever cardinal elements, equally good equally larn how to say, “gochujang.”
I’m non certain how closed I got to the later, only except for the seaweed, I did acquire all the ingredients right. Of course, the diced corned beef is optional, only if yous produce stimulate got to a greater extent than or less leftover from your St. Patrick’s Day, I highly recommend yous give it a try. Bacon is to a greater extent than or less other fine choice, equally is most whatever other diced meat I tin give the axe intend of.
- 1 generous loving cup chopped drained kimchi
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced corned beef or other meat
- 3 generous cooked rice, (I detect mutual coldness plant best for crustification)
- 1/4 loving cup kimchi juice
- 1/4 loving cup water
- 2 tablespoons gochujang chili paste
- 1/2 loving cup sliced greenish onion
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, or to gustation
- 2 poached or fried eggs
- shredded seaweed to garnish, optional