Heavenly Brownie Recipe
What to expect: the perfect residue of sweetness too bitterness, moist chocolaty taste.
- butter 130g ( 1/2 cup+ 4Tbsp)
- large eggs 3
- saccharide 200g (1cup)
- common salt 1/4 Tsp
- vanilla two Tsp
- All-purpose flour 80g (3/4 cup)
- cocoa pulverisation 30g ( 1/3 cup) (15g if you lot similar less bitter)
- semi-sweet night chocolate 150g (1 cup)
- Mix melted butter, sugar, salt, eggs too vanilla inwards a large bowl
- sift flour too cocoa pulverisation on top
- fold the flour inwards x add together chopped chocolate
- mix gently
- line an 11″ x 9″ pan amongst parchment paper
- pour the butter inwards too then bake for 25 – thirty mins on a 170°C preheated oven.
- let it cool downwardly too then cutting into foursquare pieces
- if your pan size is smaller than this it may accept longer to bake
- stop baking when a few crumbs stick to the toothpick when inserted.
- if you lot similar less bitter job one-half the cocoa powder